Here are this weeks top links from the Action Rocket team! Email, mobile and social have been dominating our tweet feeds all week so take a look and let us know any thoughts in the comment section.
See you next time.
1. Mobile email design; Responsive, Skinny and Scalable explained Zettasphere
2. Great expectations: is user experience your biggest responsibility? Econsultancy
3. Email Outperforms Facebook & Twitter In Online Sales SimplyZesty Similar to…
4. Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online Wired
5. Data Monday: Mobile Email LukeW
6. iOS email apps: highlights and data StyleCampaign
7. Single vs double opt-in for email marketing SmartInsights
8. 152 killer keywords for email subject lines (and 137 crappy ones) Econsultancy
This campaign from iOS developers Realmac Software features an attractive design and large, clear call to actions to the app store.
So as you’ve probably noticed, iOS 5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch was released by Apple last week. One of major pieces of the update is the redesigned notifications centre, which after a week or so of use, is turning into a second inbox (for me at least).
As hardly a day goes by without a stat being released about how the iOS mail client is fast becoming the email client of choice for users, I’ve taken a look at how subject lines and pre-headers are displayed for users: