Before you finish the working week and head out to enjoy the sunshine, take a look at some of our favourite blog posts and links from the past 7 days.
1. 25 mind-blowing email statistics Salesforce
2. How to to Integrate Email and Social Media to Increase Engagement JeffBullas
3. How to Showcase Your Work Using LinkedIn’s ‘Professional Portfolio’ Feature [Quick Tip] HubSpot
4. The Ultimate Responsive Web Design Beginners Resource List TargetLocal
5. 5 Great Ideas to Boost Your List Engagement: Email Marketing SEJ
6. Do the top 20 US retailers care about Google+? Econsultancy
7. 10 Helpful Resources for Testing Responsive Web Design Vandelay
8. How NRI Netcom uses Analytics to measure user engagement of responsive web design Google Analytics
It’s not too uncommon to become frustrated by an unresponsive CTA or an ‘unavailable’ web page on your mobile device. It is nevertheless surprising the amount of small (and large) companies that do not see this as a pressing issue, in terms of conversions and sales.
Consumers are hoping to access information about your company/brand and if they cannot find what they’re looking for, they’re likely to go elsewhere as evidenced within the research findings previously posted. In the same study, various digital professionals were interviewed in order to loosely gauge the perceptions of companies and if they consider user experience important, including responsive web pages and emails. The difference between attitudes of digital experts/consultants and marketing managers is significant; managers usually not considering quality as important as the experts (see below).