Here are this weeks top links from the Action Rocket team! Email, mobile and social have been dominating our tweet feeds all week so take a look and let us know any thoughts in the comment section.
See you next time.
1. Mobile email design; Responsive, Skinny and Scalable explained Zettasphere
2. Great expectations: is user experience your biggest responsibility? Econsultancy
3. Email Outperforms Facebook & Twitter In Online Sales SimplyZesty Similar to…
4. Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online Wired
5. Data Monday: Mobile Email LukeW
6. iOS email apps: highlights and data StyleCampaign
7. Single vs double opt-in for email marketing SmartInsights
8. 152 killer keywords for email subject lines (and 137 crappy ones) Econsultancy
Having recently completed my degree in Digital Marketing Communications at Manchester Met University, I have this useful piece of research laying around. Instead of having it sit there, benefitting no one, I thought I would repurpose some of the insights as blog posts to share with you lovely people. This is part one…
Entitled ‘Mobile responsive design – retaining customers with delightful content, anywhere’, the research looked into the effects that web and email render quality has on user behaviour and the implications for brands. As well as interviewing 4 industry professionals, the study also questioned two focus groups of students. The aim here was to identify themes in how users interact with different levels of (website and email) quality from a mobile device.