Here are this weeks top links from the Action Rocket team! Email, mobile and social have been dominating our tweet feeds all week so take a look and let us know any thoughts in the comment section.
See you next time.
1. Mobile email design; Responsive, Skinny and Scalable explained Zettasphere
2. Great expectations: is user experience your biggest responsibility? Econsultancy
3. Email Outperforms Facebook & Twitter In Online Sales SimplyZesty Similar to…
4. Email Is Crushing Twitter, Facebook for Selling Stuff Online Wired
5. Data Monday: Mobile Email LukeW
6. iOS email apps: highlights and data StyleCampaign
7. Single vs double opt-in for email marketing SmartInsights
8. 152 killer keywords for email subject lines (and 137 crappy ones) Econsultancy
Haven’t seen The Digital 2013 winners list yet? Take a look below. This week we also look at email, tech and coding. Enjoy our industry wrap-up and let us know what you’d add!
1. Econsultancy announces The Digitals 2013 winners
2. Email and Search Still Trump Social Media Rentallect
3. 8 reasons why email will never die AlchemyWorx
4. When Editors Design: Controlling Presentation In Structured Content SmashingMag
5. With an eye on Apple, Google is planning a smart watch, video game console based on Android GigaOm
6. Media Queries Are Not The Answer: Element Query Polyfill SmashingMag
7. 5 Cool Takeaways from Silicon Beach Fest STimes
8. Five Tips To Design Email Marketing Landing Pages Perfectly AlphaSEmail
Welcome back to our weekly wrap-up of industry news and events. This week covers Google’s design techniques and Facebook’s introduction of hashtags. Every Friday, we will aim to provide you with the most recent industry news and trending articles so stay tuned.
1. The design secrets of Google PSFK
2. How can brand’s use Facebook’s new hashtags? Business Insider
3. The A-Z of UX design principles from the big tech firms/experts Econsultancy
4. Mobile evolution: creating an immersive brand experience TheWall
5. Myspace Promotes Relaunch With $20 Million Ad Campaign Mashable
6. 11 iPhone Games You Should Play Next Time You’re Bored Business Insider
7. I Think We Can All Agree This Is Better Than Apple’s iOS 7 Redesign, Right? TechCrunch
8. New tools for building responsive websites SmartInsights
This is the first of our weekly wrap-up posts. Every Friday, we will aim to provide you with the most recent industry news and trending articles so stay tuned.
This week we have 8 interesting links for you to check out on your commute home. Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
1. Here’s Why Salesforce Spent a Whopping $2.5 billion on ExactTarget Business Insider
2. Ten usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web Econsultancy
3. 10 permission marketing principles and campaign examples integrating web, email and social media marketing SmartInsights
4. PayPal accidentally sends emails telling users they’ve won $500, but they haven’t TNW
5. How to use Twitter’s Vine App Clickz
6. Big data or big problems for comms? The Wall
7. Google will soon launch Google Web Designer, a free HTML5 development tool for creating web apps, sites and ads TechCrunch
8. Email Marketing: 2013 and beyond (INFOGRAPHIC) Visual.ly