If you’re about to commission or embark on some international email design work then here is a fairly concise list of things you may want to consider. Hopefully, this will cover everything and act as a bit of a checklist so you know you have thought of every possible thing that could go wrong (or right), and maybe even take away some of the inevitable fear when you are about to press that send button.
Caveat: Some of these points may be obvious but because I’ve called this a checklist, I want to cover my back. I would rather avoid an angry mob of digital marketers turning up at our studio with pitchforks and burning sticks. Or does that only happen in inappropriately terrifying Disney films? Right. As you were.
This week we investigated how 50 of the best online boutique retailers make the most of their online newsletter sign-up. We’re interested to see how the smaller boutique fashion brands generate organic leads online. Over 96% had a newsletter sign-up, around half of which had the sign-up box prominent on the home page with either a pop-up or the sign-up box above the fold.
Here are our favourite links of the week, including mobile, email, design and social. Take a look and share with your followers. See you next week!
1. Our Favorite Responsive And Mobile Email Resources Litmus
2. The Funnel is Dead, Long Live the Loop? Digiday
3. Will Gmail’s New Tabs Feature Impact Your Email Marketing Campaign? Marketing Zen
4. Email sign up forms: a look at how 16 fashion retailers collect customer data Econsultancy
5. LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates for Businesses Entrepreneur
6. iOS 7 Beta Testers Behaving Badly GottaBeMobile
7. 4 tools for automatic CSS testing .NetMag
8. 15 free ebooks for web designers CreativeBloq