Here are our favourite links from the past week (and beyond) of email marketing and digital. Read and share and let us know what you think!
1. Analysis: Best v. Worst Email Subject Lines Print in the Mix
2. Rumor: Apple’s Next iPhone to Arrive Sept. 10 PCMag
3. Email-led Startups Kate Kendall
4. Google filing says emails sent to Gmail have no expectation of privacy SlashGear
5. Gmail Opens Drop 18%: Are Tabs to Blame? Justine Jordan, Litmus
6. Sprout Social Case Study: Welcome Email Makes A Good First Impression Litmus
7. 21 Email Metrics You Should Start Measuring Today ClickZ
8. Email Marketing For Mobile App Creators SmashingMag
Also, don’t forget to register and join us at the Email Design Conference where Elliot will be speaking. Early bird tickets are on sale now.
just wondering if you guys are sending a weekly newsletter with this type of weekly wrap up?
Hey Oscar, we are now! you can sign up on the form over there –>
Get a weekly update full of our latest articles, and our picks from across the email community.
We’ll email you about once a week, and we won’t do anything nasty like share your details with anyone.
Make email campaigns in minutes not daysTaxi for Email lets your team create, edit and publish better marketing emails.
Find out more →