Industry Weekly Wrap-Up
This is the first of our weekly wrap-up posts. Every Friday, we will aim to provide you with the most recent industry news and trending articles so stay tuned.
This week we have 8 interesting links for you to check out on your commute home. Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!
1. Here’s Why Salesforce Spent a Whopping $2.5 billion on ExactTarget Business Insider
2. Ten usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web Econsultancy
3. 10 permission marketing principles and campaign examples integrating web, email and social media marketing SmartInsights
4. PayPal accidentally sends emails telling users they’ve won $500, but they haven’t TNW
5. How to use Twitter’s Vine App Clickz
6. Big data or big problems for comms? The Wall
7. Google will soon launch Google Web Designer, a free HTML5 development tool for creating web apps, sites and ads TechCrunch
8. Email Marketing: 2013 and beyond (INFOGRAPHIC) Visual.ly