e-Dialog’s Creative Design Team in London is currently looking for new Junior Designers – our team is hard working but fun to be on, you’ll work on a kick ass client list, get tons of experience working on email, web and digital projects and have as much tea/fruit/chocolate as you want*. We’ll train you on email specific HTML, but you must have a good grasp of handcoding and Dreamweaver. Job Spec is below, if you’re interested get in touch!
We’re also open to Mid, Senior and Freelance designers, if that’s more you then drop us a line- .
About the Junior Designer Role
e-Dialog is the leading digital marketing agency in the world. Our UK office is based in Central London working with big brand names such as British Airways, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Skype and Boots.
We are looking for a junior designer to join our growing creative team, who produce and programme cutting-edge designs for our world-renowned email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about design and the challenge of creating new concepts every day.
You are likely to be a recent (or very new) graduate with a creative degree under your belt, who understands the importance of design, is proficient using HTML, and has an understanding of what makes an effective online communication look great. You’ll be able to work to deadlines, learn new skills quickly, and possess the ability to proactively solve problems and troubleshoot.
(please only apply if you can demonstrate these skills)
- A degree in multimedia, web or graphic design, or similar
- Strong HTML/CSS design skills
- Ability to design, develop and implement a variety of HTML e-mail and web-based marketing deliverables
- A good understand of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- An understanding of and ability in animation, illustration, presentation, and publishing applications (DreamWeaver, Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, Acrobat, Powerpoint, InDesign, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of browser/email client compatibility issues
- Familiarity with backend authoring tools, including data-base driven content management systems
- Some familiarity with formatting HTML for email campaigns
If you’re interested in this position then get in touch with your CV and a covering letter – send an email to .
We’re also potentially looking for Mid & Senior weight designers too – if you’re interested give us a shout.
Established in 1997, e-Dialog is a proven provider of intelligent e-mail marketing solutions. Through a unique combination of strategic services and relevance enabling technologies, e-Dialog empowers marketers to take meaningful action on their data in order to deliver contextually targeted communications to customers. Some of the world’s most recognized brands, including AirTran Airways, Avis, Boots, BMG Music Service, British Airways, CBS, CVS/pharmacy, Nintendo, the NFL, Reuters, the Royal Bank of Scotland group of companies, and The TJX Companies, have partnered with e-Dialog to enhance their permission-based e-mail marketing efforts and maximize long-term customer value.
* there’s sometimes a bit of a scrum for the chocolate so we’re not strictly guaranteeing as much as you want.