Top Designs for April
Summer is here and the sales are hitting hard, as each bank holiday comes around inboxes swell with offers aplenty. Which retailers made there mark this month I hear you say? Stay tuned for the best of the month…
SL: Don’t miss out – last chance to get 25% off. Ends tonight.
- Style – This slick message with simple animation and beautiful design really stands out in the inbox.
- Tone of voice – As with all Boden emails this has personality, it’s part of a three stage sequence and the CTA for each varies with ‘Gimmie’, ‘Quick, Click’ and ‘I Want In’ being part of the charm. I love how to the point this is focusing on the sale without devaluing the brand in the process.
2. Graham & Green
SL: Visit us in store today for fizz, cake and 15% off | Graham & Green
- Illustrative style – The illustrations in the header with cute animation give this email personality and convey the iconic style of this fab brand.
3. Nobody’s Child
SL: It’s Twinning Tuesday
- Design – A striking design from nobody’s child to promote their range. From the theme to the choice of models to the image layout make this a stand-out email.
- Social linkage – Social media is key for this communication with social icons, campaign # and using Instagram stars as models to highlight and inspire their audience.
SL: Get Your #CapitalSTB VIP Presale Tickets!
- Mobile design – Global is always visually strong and content rich with their email campaigns and this is no exception. This email works really well within a mobile device with imagery stacking/resizing and refocusing to work well within this medium.
- Design – The use of bold colours and style is really recognisable and lights up your inbox. I love the use of imagery to convey key messages and ways to purchase.
SL: Early bird tickets go on sale in 3… 2… 1
- Interactivity – This Litmus email rocks interactivity at every level, from the ability to purchase in the email to picking cities/ticket type makes it super simple for the user. The icing on this email cake is the addition of live ticket availability… amazing!
- Mobile Design – The seamless adaption by device is beautiful with lovely iconic illustrations to depict each city.